Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mandarin Bingo, etc. :P

To describe my week is like keeping everyone bored. It's pretty much the normal cycle. Books, studying, staying up late, watching dramas and animes everytime I know I have no time for it -- the usual stress, the usual stuffs. I'm not really exaggerating when I said that it appears to me that my life is only revolving in going to school, and in my college dormitory (which happened to be also inside the campus).Luckily, my fiction books kept me distracted.Which is why I find this to be sort of an interesting experience. I happened to be taking up Mandarin classes at our University this semester, and so far, it has been one of the few things that eases my stressful times as a student. This is a rather exciting subject, I can say. And recently, we've been learning how to count in Mandarin, which was a lot of fun, really. There's this one activity that my professor suggested in order for us to master counting. And guess what,it's BINGO.
Here's my card. Not very far from victory, eh? :P
We used the normal cards. The same rules -- this time we have something called 'blockout' (I only play bingo in my computer :P ). But we got to announce the number in Mandarin, while your partner writes the said numbers in hanzi or chinese characters. That was pretty enjoying I must say... some of my classmates doesn't even know they've already bingo-ed because it's hard listening and processing it at the same time. The game ended up with almost 10 players getting it at the same time. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. But it's alright. It's the fun that matters after all.

And, also, our organization has been very busy because of the upcoming Regional General Assembly that'll be held at Lipa City Colleges in Lipa City, Batangas. It's on Sunday, so we've been keeping ourselves busy gathering up our members for the past week.
Last year's assembly was pretty fun, plus the experiences that I've gained which I never would have imagined I'll have. I hope this time it would be equally satisfying too. See you there if you're a fellow JPIAN from Region 4. But if not, thanks for reading this post.
Ciao.:))

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top