Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet Remedy


I’ve been in the dumps for a week now, mainly because of the poor, unacceptable way my midterm week went, plus the irritable noise in our house, and the endless inconsideration of some people around me. Thankfully, there has been a whole stack of chocolates in our house, courtesy of my Papa. Whenever things get hard, I can always count on chocolates to at least lighten my head. Now I’m currently munching this whole Lindtt Intense Orange Dark Chocolate Bar whole, all by myself with the hopes of distracting myself even for just some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top