Saturday, September 17, 2011

A day off with family. :D

We rarely have trips. More so, we rarely have time to just go out and spend some time with one another. And since my father is spending a month or so here in the Philippines, we decided to try strolling in the mall and have fun.

You'll be seeing a lot of pictures below. So beware. :D

Collage of sort. :P

The view from the Sea Wall.

That quote probably got my attention so I decided to strike a pose. :D

One of the few pictures where we are complete.

This is definitely embarrassing, but my heart jumped off my chest the moment I spotted that life-size Kim Hyun Joong carton at the MoA Branch of The Faceshop. Haha. I wasn't able to go there last August 27th because we're going to pick up my father at the airport. Haha. At least I know that once upon a time, I stood where he used to be. Haha. Such nonsense.
After everything, we stayed for the weekly (I think) Fireworks Spectacular -- and tell you what -- it was a sight to behold. I was supposed to upload it on YouTube because my father caught the whole thing on cam, but It's too much hassle.Luckily, I was in the front row so I have a really good view. I often go to MoA but I wasn't able to witness it till that time because I rarely stayed there late.

When the count down began, I felt really excited. Haha. It's quite hilarious that I find that feeling almost the same as when we're counting for the New Year to come. Oh well, I guess fireworks do have a special place in my heart. But what strikes me most was that The Script's 'Break Even' was the background music of the first part of that 5-minute show. I felt a little nostalgic back there, because it's one of my favorite songs, and so many memories are attached with that. And as I look into the sky, i felt a little bit of sadness. But of course, screw that feeling. Haha. Luckily, it didn't last and we enjoyed the rest of the day. I hope this will happen again. Besides, it really felt great spending time with my family like that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top