Thursday, September 8, 2011

In bullets.

The highlight of my week were as follows: 1. I finished reading John Green's Looking for Alaska in my phone, and 2. we held our long awaited (and long overdue) General Assembly (for which I am one of the organizers). And yeah, it was pretty much of a drag. Discussing this at length would mean boring y'all. So let's settle with that. :D

I just got home with a sudden realization that I'm totally packed for my whole 3-day stay here for the weekend.

Things I need to accomplish by Sunday afternoon: 

  • the whole Chapter 1, letters to be signed by our Dean, and my questionnaire for my Research Paper 
  • my PowerPoint Presentation and written report on 'Roles of Institutional Investors' for my CGSR subject 
  • research about my report on 'E-commerce' for my ITEC subject 


It may not seem much since I put it in bullets... but believe me, it involves great effort especially since I need to take a day off on Saturday because we'll have a family getaway of sort and it just happens once in a while and I can't afford to miss it just because of cramming and school and everything in between. So yeah, I'm busy. But I certainly have time for this. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...