Sunday, September 18, 2011

Staple Read for Intrams Week: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green


I'm not a fan of E-book reading, but when necessity strikes, I have no choice -- or else buying books would eat up almost all of my allowance. Besides, books that has been coming to me through suggestions and my frequent review readings are either unavailable (only online) or rare here in the Philippines.

Intrams week is coming. And as I scheduled to conduct my research that week, I guess I need to find something to do whenever I have free time instead of strolling under the sun and getting burned when I my complexion is dark as it is. Haha. Plus, the Library is air conditioned. 'Nuff Said.





So I am now currently downloading "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green. I hope I'd like it, and based on the reviews, I probably will. Just like I liked 'Looking for Alaska' (which I also read in PDF), and like I loved John Green (His books were pretty rare here, I guess). It's not actually sport-related per se, but screw that, this is  how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...