Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dream: Skip Beat! Live Action (Japan TV Production)

During my early morning YouTube rendevouz, I accidentally found this fanmade trailer at eLingchanPROD's channel. (Note: I'd like to emphasize fanmade. Yep. Fanmade. And what a perfectly skilled fan he/she is. Haha.)





After screaming like crazy, I realized I was conned when I read the description. Lol. It put my hopes up. Haha. But I really wish they make a live action from this one... I never thought about it until now, but this was the perfect cast! :) Beautiful trailer. I seriously thought it was real. :))

Anyone who loved the Japanese Hana Kimi Series would seriously drool over this because the leads are exactly the lead trio at the series. And I think they're perfect.

Casting:
Kyoko Mogami - Horikita Maki (she'll do good. :] )
Tsuruga Ren - Oguri Shun (my fangirl heart for Oguri Shun has been awakend, again)
Fuwa Sho - Ikuta Toma (in all fairness, fitting!)
Kotonami Kanae - Kuroki Meisa
Takarada Lory - Abe Hiroshi
Yashihiro Yukihito - Yamamoto Koji
Takarada Maria - Ohashi Nozomi
Sawara Takenori - Jinnai Takanori
and many more...


Haha. I'm going over board. If this is just true, I could've screamed my head off. (which I'm doing right now. :P)

2 comments:

  1. I really liked their main character casting, except Ren. I have seen Oguri Shun in three different roles, but nond of them matched my idea of Ren/Kuon. I think the guy who plays Ren has to have more formality, also, I can't really picture him as Kuon. I think that adult Kuon/Ren is the most difficult to cast, because he has to be believable as only part Japanese, but can pass when he needs to. I think there are a few better candidates out there who would make a better Ren/Kuon.
    I only got a breif flash of who they suggest for Kuu Hizuri, but, l felt he was too young for the role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so much insights. Thanks for this. I agree, Ren is pretty darn difficult to cast. Let's cross our fingers if ever Japan make a live action out of this. It would be really thrilling! :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top