Thursday, October 27, 2011

A good confidence booster.

"You've done your best. You've done your part. And I commend you for that."
- My father, while we were talking through Skype
I was talking to my father a while ago, and HE said that to me. I mean, of all people, hearing that from my father makes me feel relieved. At least all the efforts were not in vain. Hearing something like this from people whose opinion I care about lessens the stress I’ve  gotten from the past semester. It really takes the pressure off. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top