Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One-minute Writing for Rzzzp. :))

So I was scanning my reading list and stumbled upon a post from The One-Minute Writer. I've been following this blog for a while now (because of Adi, I suddenly became interested in 'writing prompts') but because of the amount of articles piled in my Reading List, I haven't been able to read every single post in there. and back again. I was reading it and found "Out of Place" to be the writing prompt for the day (Nov.1, 2011). This is a topic I can soooo relate to, so I decided to try. This is my first time, and I guess I had fun.

The rules were simple:
Yes complete with timer on the side.

And after a minute of fast-writing, here's what i came up with:

OUT OF PLACE
 Always.
Can't find the right words to say;
Can't seem to find someone to stay.
Awkward as always, 
Weird in so many ways.
Tell me:
Why can't I have a place to stay?

Does that even make sense? Haha. Yeah, I know, the last two lines were weird. Never mind that, I think that's due to the pressure because time is running out. It looked like a poem? (Or so I think). This was a really exciting experience. I should try it more often. you should try it too. It's fun to squeeze yourself with some literary juices once in a while.

xoxo,
Riza. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...