Saturday, October 29, 2011

Recent Purchase: Guess what? A Murakami! :XD

Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman is a collection of 24 uniquely-written short stories by none other than Japan's literary genius, Haruki Murakami.

Gyaaah! Got my first Murakami yesterday! Nagbunga ang pagmamaka-awa ko sa nanay ko. Haha. So happy. Yey! For a second there, I forgot I needed to buy Sparks’ The Best of Me. But I think this would be handy. It’s divided into 24 stories, and I could use something short since 2nd sem is commencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...