Friday, December 30, 2011

Hiatus

Placing hiatus in the title is some kind of an exaggeration in my part. I don't know what happened to me these past few days but things didn't really go as planned. Except on the occasional posting of some event's I've gone to this December, this month won't really be complete without me posting reviews (ehem, opinions really) of the remaining books that I've successfully devoured before 2011 ends.

Things have gotten a bit crazy, and my emotions are fluctuating pretty badly so I'm not really in the mood to type/write/blabber/ about my babies (*books*) - and I promised to myself before vacation starts that that would be the whole point of it all. *alright, and now I'm back to my usual random blabberings* (>.<) *talks to self* Oh, God!


So yeah. I'll post it. Right after I type it. I don't normally check them anyway. I type what I want. But I hope you like what you read. Belated Merry Christmas! One day shy, and Happy New Year! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...