Saturday, December 31, 2011

New page... :)

There are moments when I cannot really post thoughts that came out of the blue because I fear that they would ruin the tone of my blog. Haha, silly me. I know. But I think, these thoughts, though small, still deserve to have their little space in here. I can't really type them out into long posts and go elaborating them one by one, but I felt that I really need to share them.

So there you are, I created a page named "Series of Unspeakable Emotions" (inspired by the piece 'Series of Unsent Letters' which by the way is a very emotional prose at deviantART which I can't quite find right now). It can be found below my header, beside the 'Home' tab.

They are unspeakable in a sense.. yes, because I can't really share them to my friends without explaining the hows and whys of the circumstances. And I don't want that. I just wanted to breathe out every little bit of emotion - let it all out. Like living in RL, you just do things, and not explain to people why you did them.

They may seem a bit random, but I hope you'd understand why I posted them. You're even allowed to post comments there, if you'll like.

They're not poems, I don't even expect them to be treated as a piece in itself. They're just emotions. Waiting to be freed. Untitled. They are what they are. And they contain ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...