Saturday, December 10, 2011

On Shuffle

via Tumblr
I came across this post. 'Nuff said. Here are the 20 songs that came in my playlist right after I 'party'-shuffled it:
  1. Secondhand Serenade - Your Call (Acoustic Version)
  2. 4men, Mi - Here I Am (Piano Version), Secret Garden OST
  3. David Cook - Rolling in the Deep (Live Acoustic)
  4. Sarah Bereilles - Between the Lines
  5. Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand in Mine
  6. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
  7. Park Shin Hye - The Day We Fell In Love (Heartstrings OST)
  8. Lady Antebellum - All We'd Ever Need
  9. Various Artist - Because I Miss You (Guitar Version Inst.), Heartstrings OST
  10. Adele - Best for Last
  11. Yiruma - Kiss the Rain
  12. James Morrison ft Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
  13. Loveholic - Shinkirou
  14. Eraserheads - Hard to Believe
  15. Adele - Someone Like You
  16. Silent Sanctuary - Hiling
  17. Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
  18. Lifehouse - Broken
  19. Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart - I Feel the Earth Move (Carole King original)
  20. Jordin Sparks - Next to You

That does it. But, I still included some song worth noting for. Haha. They arrived on shuffle, as per agreed.

  • Aiza Seguerra - Para Sa'yo
  • Rain - Why
  • Nina - Steep
  • Adele - Chasing Pavements (Live at Hotel Cafe)
  • Adele - I'll be Waiting
  • James Morrison - You Give Me Something
I maintain a steady diet of Adele in my playlist. I think I have her whole two album in a folder somewhere in my SD card. I'm a sucker for her songs, you see. Just to note, I know Moves Like Jagger was kinda off in this list but it's inclusion is mainly attributable to my ever growing crush to Adam Levine *fangirl heart alert*. A little injections of instrumentals here and there (I'm a fan of instrumentals, especially those sad and relaxing ones), songs from OSTs of dramas I've watched, and whatnots. Though I didn't expect #1 to just show up so suddenly, it's sort of a guilty pleasure of mine *slightly personal ;)*

There, there. Have you learned something new about me? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top