Monday, December 19, 2011

Pending Reviews

Usually after I read a book, I've been very eager to write my views and opinion right after I flipped it's last page. I don't know what's with me these past few days, I already finished 3 books or so but still haven't written a single word about it. This post is just gonna be listing the three books that I'm meaning to write about in the following days:
  • Pass or Fail: Paano Maging Best Student Ever? by Ronald Molmisa
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney ( ^ _____ ^ )
  • Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman by Haruki Murakami
This so far.... Hmm, I guess I can manage to recall every little thing I've felt while reading them. Haha. :)

------
PS. If you ever read it, yes it's true, I've read The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, haha. >.< If you ever catch me reading it, just ignore me, it's sort of guilty pleasure of mine. What can i do when I enjoyed it so much? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top