Sunday, December 18, 2011

Skip Beat!: These latest chapters are killing me! :3

I literally can't hide the fact that I'm totally head-over-heels over this manga. My love for Skip Beat! is sooo freakin' much, it's not even funny. Haha.

And while the Violent Mission/Heel Siblings stint is taking waaay  too long (well, at least in my opinion), I'm getting pretty much indifferent whenever the chapter released in the one-chapter a week/2-week schedule does not contain any significant Ren x Kyoko interaction that may hint that they are actually starting to be open about their feelings for each other. However, these latest batch of chapters compensated for everything.

Haha, I was literally laughing, and screaming, and kind of giddy  - I'm LITERALLY all over the place the whole time I'm reading it.


Kyoko: "And I couldn't even turn away..."

Chapter 181, Page 4

THIS! ^ Goodness gracious, how I shrieked when I saw this. I bet the bookshelf I've been hitting is now suffering serious blows, for crying out loud! XD
Does that seem like siblings to you? I know that's what they're acting out, but their eyes just can't lie! See how they look at each other? It's like conflicting emotions of hard-kept-affection! Oh guys, why don't you just admit it and get it over with? XD
Anyways, it's days like these that I can't wait for the next chapters to arrive. Waiting for chapters to be published one by one is much harder than reading it straight when I was just beginning to get addicted to the manga. But I'll manage. Being a fan girl is such a hard work to do. :3

[Images credited to Mangafox.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...