Sunday, January 22, 2012

The cold winds are rising...



I just saw the teaser trailer for Game of Thrones Season 2.. and it blew me away. That was a pretty precious 47 seconds, with Stannis Baratheon voicing over:
"My brother left no true born heirs. By right and birth and blood, I do this day lay claim to the iron throne of Westeros. Let all true men declare their loyalty. The iron throne is mine by right. They will bend the knee or I will destroy them.  The cold winds are rising..."
I love the way Stannis said "bend the knee". Hehe. I don't know. And that shot with Tyrion sitting with this hands on his chin screams "intellect". And the three horns heard at the end of the teaser could only refer to the warning the Night's Watch make to say that the White walkers are coming. Waaah, I am just so excited. Season 1 left me begging for more with the ending scene and all, that I'm starting to read the 'A Song of Fire and Ice' series of George R.R. Martin. Because of how much the first season kept me hanging, I decided to refer every questions I've got to the book where it is adapted. I'm currently reading "A Game of Thrones", and I swear, if the series was epic as it is, the book was much more awesome because it is written in the POV of almost every important character in the series, especially the Starks (I also love Tyrion's POV, and I hereby declare that he is my FAVORITE CHARACTER among the bunch I've read so far.). :)

Waaah! Season 2! Please hurry! :) This is show is now lined to my all time favorite TV Series ever, along side The Big Bang  Theory.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so out na! I need to watch the Season 1 na! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to watch it na. Really, I'm totally going gaga ever since Tumblr and Blogger introduced GoT to me. Even the book makes me crazy. This has to be the best epic series I have ever laid eyes on.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...