Saturday, January 7, 2012

An unexpected gift

No matter how much it's worth, or who is it from - just receiving a gift makes me feel special enough. So imagine how happy I am when I received a uniquely handcrafted gift (from the gift wrapping to the gift itself) from my Uncle straight from the province.

Photo spam, because I admire it so much I wasn't able to stop myself from snapping too much pictures:











I mean - really - besides the figurine body, and the wings I guess, everything was made manually. Everything, even the gift wrapping which was too pretty, I can't stand it when I cut the ribbons to open it.

Words fail me to describe how breathtakingly beautiful this is for me. Everything in the dress of the angels were manually cut and sewn - from the fabric, to the accents of the dress, to the draping and folds. I mean, how can such talent go unnoticed? My uncle really is skilled when it comes to these things. I honestly think, e should open a decor store or design some dresses, or something of that sort. 

This is soooooo (for lack of a better word) angelic. And the way these angels present themselves carry a certain beauty to them. But really, those dresses!

Thanks to my uncle, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top