Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shadows

I was visiting @ vivatgerina last night, and I saw THIS!

Waaah! New Game of Thrones Season 2 Teaser Trailer. And tease they did!



Tyrion: "I understand how the way this game is played..."

Tyrion's bad-assery. Goodness! I can't wait to finish Game of Thrones (book) and head on to A Clash of Kings - quick! Oh well, some lurkers there in YouTube warned us off to not look into the comment section because some jerks are spoiling it but I can't help but look anyway. Haha. Besides, I've already looked at some Wikipedia pages because of how the series rocks my world. And though I pretty much know what happens in the first book, I'm still trying to finish it (I'm currently on 500+ page of the 700+ pages in my e-book). It's taking up some time really, because this is not some book you go about reading when you just don't know what to do. This book need concentration! It's selfish, I know. XD I swear I'll buy the whole series in NBS, because it is now available in BOX SETS! I can't survive the whole series just reading it at e-book, y'know?

Okay, from useless book ramblings.. continuing on to my fan girling:

This just bring my excitement to a whole new level! I mean, seriously? This has got to be the most epic of all the epic series produced that I've seen. Game of Thrones for the WIN! XD Gawd, I'm so excited! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top