Sunday, May 6, 2012

'The Avengers' Movie Date with my Bro.

Much hype has been given to this movie, but I'm just drooling in the corner reading about it. And so yesterday, I've finally given up to my urges and watched "The Avengers" with my little brother.

(Taken with instagram)
Crazy things happened. The tickets were my treat, and we watched it in 3D. Hehe. I wasn't really expecting it. I was in the line, choosing what time would be appropriate and then I see this "2:25 pm" sched, then I said to the cashier "two tickets for Cinema 1 please". I gave her a 500-peso bill, I was waiting for my change, and then the cashier said it's P500. And then I'm saying "what the ffff?!" in my mind. Haha. So I just walked away with the receipt and the cinema passes in my hands, thinking gloomily why the heck did I not ask if it was in regular or in 3D. LOL.

(Taken with instagram)
The ticket is non-refundable or whatever, so we just bought food and took off.. Hehe. But oh well, I can say the their 3D glasses were pretty comfy and all. So we just enjoyed in all the way.

Source
Plus! Nothing beats seeing Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, and Chris Hemworth. On the same screen. In 3D. LOL. It was eye-candy to the max. Thor and Captain America was pretty hot. And Tony Stark and his witty humor, haha. And who can ever forget Hulk's exciting scenes. I swear, me and my brother were really laughing our as* out. It was pretty entertaining. And is definitely a movie which the whole family can watch.

(Taken with instagram)
Then I brought home some shawarma for my mother and me to enjoy. Hehe. You know, because of the movie and all. (If you watched it, you'd understand.) And so I ended up too excited when I go home recounting the crazy things that happened during our movie date. LOL.

My brother and I got up as soon as the credits began, and that was really a mistake. There are also post-credit scenes we missed because of that. I should've known. Though you can search it up on YouTube, and I think they are there though in a much lesser quality. But over all, it was really worth the watch.

If you are waiting for a DVD rip or whatever and just download it to watch it at home, DON'T. Because you are really wasting a pretty exciting opportunity. This film is worth every cent you pay. So better go to the nearest mall, and enjoy the awesomeness that is THE AVENGERS. Here's me, hoping for a sequel. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! :) Although, I must admit- I am not a 3D fan!! Haha, it makes me sick :P
    Glad you liked it! ♥
    I don't know if I'll end up seeing it or not... I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it if I do see it ;)

    xoxo
    Jordan♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About the 3D thing, I'm not really a fan either. Hehe, they just happened by accident and it was my first time watching a movie in it... but the glasses we've worn were pretty comfy so I don't really mind. Hehe.
      Thanks for commenting. You should really see it, I'm not really a fan of superhero-type of movies, but this proved to be really entertaining. You don't wanna miss it. Hehe, tell me if you happen to see it. :))

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top