Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Song Cover! Demi Lovato -- Skyscraper (Acoustic)



Me doing a cover of Demi's Skyscraper. I know it sounds silly, but I just heard this song recently. Haha. But nevertheless, I loved it. The message was just so empowering. :))

Wanna try doing this while playing the guitar, but since I can't actually manage to do the strumming properly, I just used an Instrumental to back me up.

Credits to AcousticKaraokes from Youtube for the Instrumental.

This wasn't exactly perfect (hear the fan going on and on in the audio), but this is the most decent I could get especially since I'm doing all this stuff in the middle of the night in the same room where my sisters are sleeping. LOL.

And forgive my voice. This is just 'me' passing some time because I can't sleep. XD

--------------
Follow me at Soundcloud!

*Comments are highly appreciated. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...