Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bookwormism on a rainy day. :3



Immersing myself in The Firm instead of paying much attention to my Accounting books. Haha. I think relaxation is pretty important... LOL.

The book has a very promising plot... and it's nice to point out that the protagonist is a CPA-lawyer. :)) From where I am now, things are starting to get interesting. It's just nice to be reading Grisham again.

Other book updates:

  • On page 922/1133 of A Storm of Swords (ASoIaF #3). I am sooo glad that I am finally on the verge of finishing this awfully-long-but-still-quite-enjoying monster-of-a-book. A Feast for Crows is next, but I guess I'll just rest for a month on the series after I finish ASOS. There are still far more important things to do, and it's taking much of my time. Enough of the politics and intrigues for a while.
  • My friend just lend me a copy of Shopaholic and Baby -- and I must say, it is freaking hilarious! I just read the first few ages and my jaw already hurts from laughing so hard. XD But I'll just put it on hold, since I think I'm far more interested in the book I'm holding right now.
With that, I'm off. Jacket draped in my shoulders. A cup of coffee in my right hand. And a pretty good book in my left. :)

God, how I love the cold! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top