Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Parcel Arrived! Thank You, Booktique!

A parcel arrived on our doorstep yesterday! I'm so looking forward for this one, and I'm pretty glad that I finally got it. That was fast! :)


Unopened parcel. I just figured I wanted to take a shot before opening it. >.<


And it contains this! :) They sent me one of their best selling items: the Paris and London bookmarks! It's a set of vintage style bookmarks which features several European sceneries. This pack contains 30 different bookmarks! (Click here for more info about this product.)


This is the collection of designs featured in all of the bookmarks. Click the image to zoom. :)


And these are some of my favorite designs in the bunch. I'm in a sore need of bookmarks and these could not have been more perfect. This would really go well with my recently purchased vintage style Parisian notebook which I still haven't talked about, but will in a future post.

Again, thank you, Booktique! :) 

Still on the process of saving some money to buy some merchandise included in my wish list. So I'm hoping to transact with these folks again in the future. Love love love their shop.
____________________________________

A QUICK THOUGHT!

I got into thinking that I haven't done anything special in this blog that actually involves my followers, ever. And since I am receiving these things, and Christmas AND my birthday (30th of dec) is nearing, I am thinking of having a GIVEAWAY for my dear readers. I'm still in the process of figuring out the details and (hopefully) finding some sponsors who would be kind enough to help me, but I'll let you know. If I won't be able to find any, I am still willing to buy them with my own money. What's a little spending for all the support I've been receiving through these past months? Plus I'm thinking of including some of these bookmarks in there! I just want to show you guys that I am really, really grateful  for everything. I'm just a bit nervous that I'll be shunned and nobody would join it. Lololol. But nevertheless, expect some great news in the coming days. I'll let you know if everything is settled.

Let me know what you think in the comment box below. Should I arrange a giveaway? If I will, would join it?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes they are! thanks for commenting, A. :)

      Delete
  2. They are gorgeous. i remember I used to collect stamps. its fun to collect stuff that features places, feels like youve also visited it yourself :)
    thanks for following my blog hun, just followed you back :)

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow,,, thanks for following back,. i agree with you, these pictures let me feel like I've visited them in RL. >.< and I'm really hoping that would come true in the near future. :) thanks for the comment, dear! :))

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bookmarks are so cute :) i like it

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi.. thanks for commenting! :) visited your blog, and followed it already. :))

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...