Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another Book for my Christmas Wish List!

I want, I want, I want! >.<

I was strolling through National Bookstore before heading home from my internship interview....I moved on to one of my favorite shelf: YA... and then, I SAW THIS!

This is David Levithan's Everyday. Okay, so don't judge me...but I never read any of his works, but I've been hearing absolutely good things. Well, I'm not big on love stories, but this seriously got me. 

Everyday by David Levithan cover // source

Goodreads Plot:

In his New York Times bestselling novel, David Levithan introduces readers to what Entertainment Weekly calls a "wise, wildly unique" love story about A, a teen who wakes up every morning in a different body, living a different life.
Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl. 
There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.
It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.
With his new novel, David Levithan, bestselling co-author of Will Grayson, Will Grayson, and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day. (Source)
Is this from Everyday? If it is, then it's absolutely perfect! // source
Isn't that dope or what? I seriously want this for Christmas, I really do.  >.<

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Riza! Thanks for sharing this. I love books too! I'm intrigued and maybe I will also get a copy of this book for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right? i'm also intrigued. hehe. hope i could save enough to buy this. thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. The plot looks interesting. Waking up in different body everyday, but still in love with the same girl. Maybe, you can post a book review after you read it. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure... :) i'll review it for you. thanks for commenting. the plot is quite touching right... i hope the book would not disappoint. i was able to read some pages back at the bookstore, and from the looks of it, it is very promising. :)

      Delete
  3. I was supposed to buy this last weekend but it's not available in the NBS festi that time, so I just bought will grayson & will grayson.. Im sooo excited to read Everyday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow...will grayson, will grayson is in my bucket list also.. i want to read that badly... i just don't have the money to buy a book right now. haha. :) goodluck with your reading! thanks for commenting, kit! miss you!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top