Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BtL feature at Blogs ng Pinoy! :)

Simple gesture that made me happy.... I recently requested for my blog to appear at the Blogs ng Pinoy directory and I've been approved! Though it was just a simple thing, it's the first time that a whole post is dedicated to my blog...so I'm making a big deal out of it. :) #LOL

Screenshot of the Feature Post
Click here to view it! If you're a pinoy and you're a blogger, I recommend you go follow blogsngpinoy.com and request for your blog to be added in their growing community too. I guess this could also increase the traffic in your blog plus you could also find fellow Filipino bloggers there -- so, what are you waiting for? Go do it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured! :) will try to visit that sign soon.

    oh and i read you're from Cavite? Im from Cavite as well. :) Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    xo,
    K
    lawsoflifeandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! another one from Cavite! nice to meet you, K! hope we can be friends... thanks for following dear. :)

      Delete
  2. I mean *site. Haha sorry my bad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top