Sunday, November 18, 2012

Quick Update: Of papers and pink keys.

Well, for a start I just have to say that my application for an internship in a certain company was finally accepted. I'm not really sure how far I should be saying so I'll just leave some of the information vague. :)

I've been working for almost 4 days now. And as much as I enjoy it, I'm still adjusting to the new environment. I'm usually meek and timid, but I am still trying to change that... because I really really think that talking with my superior (even at random) would really help me and is necessary.

It's my first week, so it's still mostly clerical works -- like filing and typing. I enjoy them, but I hope I could do accounting work in the future. I'm quite excited for that. :)

One thing I discover about myself is I'm not really fit for things done repeatedly (for lack of a better word). I tend to feel sleepy, or sometimes bored, but of course, because the job requires it, I still have to do it. Spontaneity is not really my cup of tea. Yes I do have a wide range of interests -- books, films, fashion, or even makeup, but all of these are products of years exposure and such. So it really surprised me to realize that I'm not fit for repetitive jobs. I guess I want to challenge myself once in a while. It sounds ironic but I can't help it. XD

Well, so much for that. I still enjoy it though. And I hope I grow accustomed to everything soon. I still have almost one and a half month to go, 200+ hours to finish. I hope this internship would be worthwhile.

Here's a picture of something I found at work:

A Pink Hello Kitty keyboard! Yup, that's the keyboard I am currently using on my computer at work. 
How about you? How's your week?

6 comments:

  1. Wow pink Keyboard (Hello Kitty pa :) Good Luck sa OJT mo dear ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr. :) thanks ate glenn. and thanks for commenting. :))

      Delete
  2. I want that kind of keyboard! Cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want it too! hehe. too bad it's not really mine. i just use it in the computer assigned to me at the office. thanks for commenting, K!

      Delete
  3. Nice post.
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...