Sunday, November 4, 2012

Right Over The Edge. :D

This post is a little overdue considering the hype I've been putting up in it for the last couple of days.  But I know I still need to post this.

In my update post.  I mentioned something about THE academic scholarship I've been working hard to get. And now my friends, I'm pleased to announce that I finally got my final grades for the last semester:


1.50! A GPA of 1.50! Though, of course, I've been wishing to get that, I just can't get over the fact of how exact it is. :D In our school, a GPA of 1.00 to 1.50 would grant you a FULL scholarship -- meaning, you need only pay the miscellaneous expenses in order to be enrolled and that would cover up your whole sem; and a GPA of more than 1.50 up to 1.75 would grant you a PARTIAL scholarship.

1.50, right over the edge. I am just so glad. Thank You, Lord!

I've estimated that there is only a 25% chance that I would get that, and lucky as I am, I got through. :))

I will be enrolling on my last semester as a college student tomorrow, and I know I'm gonna be posting a long emotional post right after I do it. XD *sentimental me strikes again* I am just glad that I could help my parents in my studies like this. This is my own way of saying "Thanks!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top