Sunday, December 30, 2012

2-ne-1! A happy 21st birthday to me! :)

I can't believe I just turned 21!

Yesterday, a humble but pretty special party was prepared for me and I am really, really grateful! More than the food, the greetings, the people in my life especially my family and friends, more than the gifts -- I'm just thankful for my life and everything in it now. Thank You Lord for giving me such a wonderful one -- it may not be perfect as as others may have, but it is enough. #gratefulbeyondwords

My birthday cake. :)
This is a picture-heavy post. Consider yourself warned. More photos after the jump. :) 

Some of my closest friends in college. I'm so glad they took the time to come on such short notice considering  how far my place is from their. Love you guys! :)
Aubrey + Cynthia + ME + Mila + Edlene. :)
Two of youngest siblings enjoying the punch! Rachelle + Joshua.
Me + Joshua.
Me + Mama + Rachelle. :)
With Vianney this time. A special shout out to her for helping out even before the party kicked off. Thank you so much, my friend! Here's to more years of being together! (FYI, we've been classmates ever since 1st year high school and she has been my dorm mate for almost 4 years now. It's funny how time flies so fast.)
Me + Jaypee + Mama. :)
Wee. With my birthday cake. Love the Cherry Chocolate Torte from Goldilocks.
My humble yet special preparation by Mama. :)
My former high school clique, minus two. Vianney + Me + Willie.
Special thanks to Joven for dropping by!
Another shot with my high school girl friends.
My brother and his friends. :)
Love my high school classmates so much! Thanks for coming despite really short notice. I texted them at 12 in the midnight prior and I'm really glad that some of them made it. That's Lesley + Willie + Vianney + Me +Reymon (Tugats!)
Another one. :D
Vianney strutting it off for another song. Lesley + Willie + Vianney + Reymon.  Haha, what's with the face tugats?!
Gwapo naman.... XD
With the addition of my two of my closest friends: Roshwill and Yas! Love this pic. :)
Birit lang Yas! Vianney + Rosh + Yas + Me.
Haha. Go Vianney, go! :)
My mother singing Close to You (favorite sa videoke!) with my sister, Rica.
Videoke love. I don't know why we rented a videoke machine, but it sure added fun! :)
Another one. Oh Gosh, I love my red shirt -- it really stood out in the pictures. XD
Haha. They've been making fun of my shirt all evening teasing me about wearing a cape. Whatever. Haha. Ganda ni bhest sa stolen, oh!
Me +Bhest! Bhest, thank you for taking the time to come. I really missed you na. So glad to see your again after all these years!
Last girls in the house! Me + Vianney + Rosh + Yas. Thanks for sticking with me!
After party. One with Mama. :)
Another one. Don't mind our feet. XD
I bought a bottle of Nutella as a birthday gift to myself, but then, all the contents were gone after the party ended. Haha. So much for birthday gifts. XD
And speaking of birthday gifts -- thanks to everyone who did extra efforts and gave me a gift! I really love all of them, you really know me well. I especially love the Grace for the Moment book that my college classmates gave me. :) I've been meaning to buy one, I'll be sure to read it everyday. Thanks guys! :D
This has been such a wonderful year! All I can say is THANKS! Thanks for everything. Thanks for everyone who took their time to come to our house. Thanks for all the greetings. Thanks to my mother for supervising the entire party. Thanks to my family, especially to my Father. And thanks to Papa God for all the blessing (even the obstacles) that He has given me this year. This year sure is a challenge, but I'm glad that I overcame it (with grace). Here's to another year of laughter, tears, experiences, and new memories. Another year was added, and I hope having this birthday is more than just the number. :)

Thanks to this blog, for giving me a chance to have that outlet that I sorely need. To my followers who have been sticking with me despite my random blabberings about life and everything. I may fangirl shamelessly, but you're still there with me.

Thanks to everyone I've met this year, you've all been wonderful. To new experiences, I'm thankful for them, and I hope that I would continue to have many more than I could handle next year.

I'm really lucky because my birthday almost coincides with the celebration of a New Year, so no need to bother making multiple resolutions. lol. I can ow say that I'm officially 21, maturity doesn't come with age, but I hope I can achieve it even just bit by bit.

 I'm looking forward for 2013, and I hope that it will be everything that I hoped for and more! Thanks to everyone who have been part of my year! HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dear , you had such a blast there. Yummy cake. Your mum is really pretty and smart too :)
    Happy new Year ^_^

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks... I really had fun back there. thanks for the greeting! :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...