Friday, December 28, 2012

NBS is giving away a SIGNED copy of A Dance with Dragons!

No big deal. Just some book store giving out a SIGNED copy of George R.R. Martin's A Dance with Dragons for New Year.

Haha. I'm actually freaking out because of the news. :D

#freakingsigned!

Dear ADWD, I know I just finished you and I already have a copy of YOU but it's not signed! Please be mine this New year. :/ Tomorrow's my birthday, and come March, I'm finally graduating..... Gosh, pretty please?

I could just send my copies to GRRM, and I know he'll sign it (yeah, he's kind like that) but the shipping fee is far too costly I can't afford it.

LOL. I don't know if tweeting so much could increase the chances of winning but what the hell, I ended up flooding my time line. I really want this for myself. >.<

2 comments:

  1. Wish you luck. Maybe God will make you win for a good start of 2013 :)
    "Yeah I am one of twin, Noori is my second part :D I am from Pakistan :) Salam from Pakistan. Our faces are similar with Indians"
    Thanks for dropping by :)

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wee... hope so. :)

      wow! pakistan, huh? i thought you're indian. :) nevertheless, you're both gorgeous, you and your twin! CHEERS FOR A NEW YEAR! Hope we can be friends. <3

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top