Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Year Treat for Ice and Fire Fans!

Calling everyone who has read the A Song of Ice and Fire Series from Book 1 to 5! Mr. Martin has a gift for us. :)
Loving this illustration of Arianne Martell!  So freakin' accurate. // source
I should've posted this a little earlier so this is probably old news. But last January 8th our beloved author released another sample chapter in his website from the upcoming book, The Winds of Winter (Book 6). If this is not good news, I don't know what is.

Anyways, here's the link of the sample chapter -- CLICK HERE.

George R.R. Martin has also released a sample chapter from the book in the past in Theon's POV -- it appears the sample has been removed from the site. But through the wonders of research and eager fans who back them up, I found it: Click HERE for that. If you haven't read any of it, well, you've been wasting much precious time my friend.

The latest sample chapter, which was in Arianne's POV just left me really wanting for more (even more!). I'm really interested with where everything is going especially now that it seems that Doran is taking his chances and has even sent his daughter to confirm if the news sent from Griffin's Roost is true. I'm really, really excited -- especially now that Arianne is technically Dorne's only hope if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I just don't know if Martin published it simply for his fans enjoyment. I was just thinking that he would do something to somehow ease the impatience of his fandom -- because it seems that it would still take a couple of years before Winds will be finished. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...