Friday, January 25, 2013

Another Game of Thrones Season 3 Teaser!

Well, HBO is teasing us as March is approaching -- and they're doing it quite successfully. So here's another taste of Game of Thrones' Season 3 coming our way:

See that, see that? I have so much thoughts about this 2-minute video that I think my head will start to hurt any minute. So in hopes of coming across as comprehensible, I'll try to put them in bullets:
  • The Queen of Thorns in her full garb! I never imagined that to be that way, but it's still awesome!
  • I still think Tyrion's scars are a little lacking to begin with. (Check the book.)
  • Richard Madden's (Robb Stark) Irish accent! *swoon* @.@
  • Charles Dance! Such a brilliant actor. Him saying: "Plots are not public knowledge. We need to act first." is enough for me to keep raping that replay button every time that line comes up. :D
  • I really believe that Natalie Dormer's voice adds up to Margeary's sophistication as a character. I could never get tired of that voice of her's.
  • Mance Rayder! Not what I have imagined him to look like, but I'm still pretty excited.
  • I love Michelle Fairley's enthusiasm in the interview.
I agree. Any fan who've read the book looks forward for this season more than anything. I can't blame them, Book three is my favorite in the whole series, too. Anyways, I'm just really excited how they would execute all of this and amaze/shock fans on everything that would be going on this season. I can't contain my excitement, I wish March would come sooner. :)


On a side note: Why am I so thrilled spotting Thomas Brodie-Sangster's Jojen Reed in here? I really think casting Thomas for this part is indeed spot-on! I mean, you can just look at his eyes and you'll know that is he perfect for this.Oh oh, I think a new subject for fangirling is on its way. XD

Ps, though; Don't bother viewing this on YouTube. There's so much evil going on in the comment section. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see Dani with her army! So excited! follow me back at sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, Dani and her army! That too! :) Followed you back. Nice blog. :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top