Friday, January 11, 2013

It's the Liebster Blog Award! :)

Well, a while ago, I just received a comment from Patty of Patty Grace Kelly that she had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. It's an informal blog award, but I am really, really grateful about this. It's my first! :))
To start off, the Liebster Blog Award is for those bloggers who have less than 200 hundred followers who one thinks deserves more attention. In short, this award gives an opportunity to these bloggers to spread their presence in the blogosphere and consequently, be able to find some new and awesome blogs to follow.

As a way to say "yes" to this nomination, there steps are really easy:
  1. Tell 11 things about yourself.
  2. Answer those 11 questions which you get asked of from the blogger who nominated you. 
  3. Post 11 questions you want to know from the bloggers you want to nominate for the Liebster Blog Award.
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers whose followers are less than 200.
  5. Get in contact with those 11 bloggers to let them know that you have nominated them.

source
Thank you so much, Patty! :)
So...let's get rolling!

11 Things About Myself
  1. I love to read but I'm really picky when it comes to this. I often write my thoughts on the books I've read in this blog.
  2. I'm a certified chocoholic! I love them to death and dark chocolates have a really, really special place in my heart. The more bitter, the better. 
  3. I also have an unhealthy relationship with caffeine, though I'm slowing down with it in the past few days.
  4. I'm a massive A Song of Ice and Fire addict, and I'm not ashamed of it. Not even a bit. The TV show rocks, but the books rock better!
  5. I was born on December 30, 1991 -- (our national hero) Rizal's Day here at the Philippines, thus my name. :)
  6. I'm a sucker for Japanese Anime and Korean Dramas. :P
  7. I don't eat vegies.
  8. I can't swallow capsules and tablets so being sick is really a bother to me. >.<
  9. I 'fan girl' shamelessly at almost everything that caught my attention. XP
  10. I love to eat... and then sleep.
  11. I'm pretty random. Obviously.

11 Questions from Patty Grace Kelly
  1. What is your ultimate aim you want to achieve in your life? Be simply happy and contented. This is pretty plain but is a really hard thing to achieve. Whether it be having a high-paying job, or just a simple life with wimple needs... I want to like that. I just have to find our how.
  2. Do you have special plans for this year 2013? I will be graduating from college this year, and after that, I will be taking the CPA board exam. These are not reallly special per se, but these are major milestones in my life -- and if I'll be able to accomplish them, that would really make a huge difference in my life. :)
  3. Why do you write your blog? I write about almost anything! :) Since this is a personal blog, I just put everything I want to say and share. But mostly I write about all the books I love -- I'm a nerd y'know. XD
  4. Would you love to live in another city/country? Though I really love my country (It's more fun in the Philippines!), I think if I would want to somehow live (for just a shirt period of time) in another country that would be Japan or South Korea. Their culture is very rich, and I'm a fan of everything about them. They fascinate me. So I guess, they would do.
  5. What was your most beautiful moment when being an infant? Haha. Well, I can't really remember since I pretty much won;t be able to recall most of the moments during those times... but if I would think about it, I would definitely say it's the first time I opened my eyes. Though I am not aware what and how I felt during that moment, well, hey, of course nothing beats being able to see the beauty of the world for the first time.
  6. Dress or Jeans? Definitely jeans, because I grew up in a place where jeans has been the staple everyday casual wear. It's much comfortable. Though I've been wanting to wear more dresses lately.
  7. Love or Career? Career? Hehe. I'm a workaholic when work comes, but I don't think I ever thought about it. :P
  8. What is your routine to get rid off the (daily) stress?  Reading and writing.... and sleeping at times. XD
  9. What is your favorite candy? Kopiko Black! All time. :)
  10. Do you remember your first EP? I don't think I ever had any. >.<
  11. What is the last book you read? A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin! Check out my review here.
My 11 Questions to my nominees:
  1. Do you think blogging adds something to you as a person?
  2. What is your favorite book and why?
  3. What's something you know you do differently than most people?*
  4. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?*
  5. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?*
  6. What is your greatest fear and has it ever came true?*
  7. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?*
  8. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?*
  9. If you would relive your days 2 years from now, do you think you will remember what you did today?
  10. Doing the right thing, or doing things right?
  11. If there's a word that would describe how you want this year to turn out, what is that word?
*questions I got from "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind". Sorry if they're a bit mind-bugging, but I do believe that they are really good questions. :)

And now, my 11 nominees. Congratulations to you, guys!
To my nominees, please feel free to link up your posts in the comment box below. Congratulations, and happy blogging to all! :)

8 comments:

  1. cool blog! wanna follow each other?

    http://thestyleidiom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear for nominating :)
    Haha I am also a typical fangirl , Zac Efron , One Direction and some Korean boy bands even I don't know what are they singing :D

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riza,
    Thanks for the nomination here is the link for my blog http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/ where I answer your questions and nominate new blogs. Take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog you have, congrats on the award. I will be back!
    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i really like your blog :)
    you want to follow eacht other via gfc an bloglovin ?
    i would be happy :)

    love greetings, lucia

    http://lucci-gucci.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top