Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chaos

Here's a quick update because a new Game of Thrones Season 3 Teaser is up. :D


"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder.Many who try to climb it fail, never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm, or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."
The same cryptic lines that we've come to expect in a usual GoT Teaser -- made me remember last season teaser trailer "Shadows" which Varys narrated. I love when they do that. These two characters are just awesome and creepy and weird at the same time -- beyond belief, if you know what I mean.

Well, as for me... I still can't get over Tyrion's half smile by the end and Littlefinger's narrating voice. Ugh. I just wish March could come sooner. Things have been pretty hectic at school these past few days that I wasn't able to update on the progress of the show that much. But fangirling knows no bounds, so I started digging past articles and pictures  -- and I was quite pleased! XD

I leave you with this article + preview photos + nice commentaries from Suzanne of Fruitless Pursuits. Reading it has been such a treat. :D

In the meantime, don't forget:
source


On a different note, Get stunned with a meal for 2 that is only P189! Try @Burgerkingph’s BBQ Cheeseburger Stunner Duo now! #IAMSTUNNED 
You can help me with this campaign by clicking THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...