Friday, March 8, 2013

Le Petit Prince Madness, to the next level! :D

After finishing the Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince, I admit that I fell in love with anything related to the book. I searched typographies on quotes from the book, I even made a mini cubee of the Little Prince (where I’ve earned quite a cutter wound, but whatever, it was worth it)! And though my mother looked at me like I was some ridiculous elf whenever I am screaming and gushing over this children’s book, it was quite a treat.

This is a pretty late entry but I figured I should post it anyway.

Remember the Le Petit Prince Planner I’ve gushed about in my LPP entry? I’m glad to say that I’ve finally purchased it. I already have a planner that I’m using quite prolifically, but when you see the actual planner, you just can’t help but fall in love with it.


Art Deco’s Le Petit Prince Planner, 119.75 Php. Available at National Book Store.
See what I mean? :D And at such an affordable price at that.

I love the vintage-y touch to this product achieved by using recycled/brown craft paper. Anything that uses brown paper is just love, right? :D


Another thing I love about it is that Little Prince-embellished brass stopper at the front. I can pay for just this. J




Smooth. Nicely printed cover. It comes with different cover designs but I chose this one because this is the most memorable image for me in the book.


When you pop open the planner, you will be welcomed by a glossy print of the Little Prince in black.
I wasn’t able to take a picture of the inside but it was also pretty. (You can check Blooey's entry to view the insides, though.) It’s a weekly planner, and the dates are blank so you could really use it according to your will. At the back of each page, there is a to-do list which you can customize as you like. This also doubles as a desk planner as you can let it stand on its own.

It’s been months since I purchased it but I really have no intention of filling it out yet. XD I think I just want to buy this and get it over with. Any case, if you are a Little Prince addict, or just a fan of recycled/craft products, I guess this is for you.

There are also other LPP merchandise which you can find on the Writer's Bloc shopping site. Click here to check them out.

Are you a Le Petit Prince fan, too? What merchandise have you bought already? Comment up and let’s talk! :D



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have that planner too! My brother brought one for me as a Christmas gift. He knows that I'm a Le Petit Prince fan and everything LPP-related makes me happy. Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right. the little prince is something like my guilty pleasure. maybe it's kinda weird to some to love some sort of a children's book, but we know it's more than that. XD

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top