Friday, April 12, 2013

At last! :)

Howdy, mates! These past few days were such a blur because of how hectic my schedule have been so I really have no time to update much. But now that the actual graduation rites are done, I feel so blessed because everything is finally over.

I am now a full-fledged graduate! Yep, you read that right. :D A degree holder of BS Accountancy, and I'm very proud of that. And remember the news that I've been talking about here? I can now confidently say it: I graduated Cum Laude last April 10. :D


It's such a big deal for me because I've been praying high and low for this and God actually granted it. It's such a thrill that I need to share it to you, guys. Obtaining that degree was no joke. A series of every negative emotions have been felt, but with that comes the satisfaction and joy of finally overcoming each of them and emerging victorious. It was a very hard battle. But still, without that, I won't be here today.






It felt really good to be an accountancy student, and that day was proof of that. 16 out of 21 in our batch graduated with honors. And with every clap, we knew that every little pain, disappointment, stress, and hurt that we've all experienced through those five years are worth it. Another chapter has ended, but with that, another door opens up. The battle is not over yet. The board exam is still there to be conquered, but I know through God's grace, we will all be CPAs in no time. :)


To Mama and Papa, thanks for all the hard work. I don't say it much but I really appreciate all of it. Without the both of you, I absolutely know that I won't be even an inch of who I am today. I hope that when I climbed that stage, I made you proud. This is just the beginning, you'll see. :D




To my Father Almighty, I do not deserve every single blessing that you've given me, but you still gave them anyway. I feel so blessed, and overflowing with gratitude for everything. Thanks for always watching over me and providing me with comfort when I needed someone to talk to. I know that it's Your will that I am here today. This victory is part of Your perfect plan, and there's more to come. 


This is for the family.

This is for God. 

And everyone who believed that I - we - can do it.

After five years, here we go... reaping the fruits of our labor.  :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, Riza! I'm happy for you! Cum laude? OMG! You're so intelligent pala! I know your family especially your parents are very very proud of you! Congratulations once again! Good luck sa board exam! Claim it! Baka maging topnotcher ka pa! :) Goodluck and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for this comment cora! hihi. through God's grace lahat yan. :)

      Delete
  2. nice.. congrats .. ang galing mo naman .. ang pretty pa .. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting, ms. leeh. hihi. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! now go out there and seize the day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top