Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Fault In Our Stars

I'm on a The Fault in our Stars re-reading binge these past few days due to the fact that despite my claimed attempted self-control to not buy another book up until the CPA board exam ended, I still bought one for myself when I accidentally saw that paperback edition being restocked in the shelf of my favorite bookstore when I originally planned on just getting myself a new sign pen. *exhale, too long a sentence*


So yeah, acquiring a copy despite having already read it in PDF changes everything and renewed my devotion to the book. I have literally carried it all around the house, even going as far as putting it beside my pillow whenever I sleep. *proper use of literality this time* Trust me, it's madness. 

So imagine my reaction when one random friend in Facebook posted this:



See....all my #feels just exploded.

I love the lyrics, and they totally made me cry. I admit I'm pretty dubious to interweb current events but this is the first time that I am hearing anything of sorts about this guy -- but tell you what? I already love him not just beacuse he created such a moving song  with an equally touching vid but also because he kinda (read: kinda) emanates Augustus Waters. (Ugh. There I said it.) I know the song is Hazel-ish because of the "tank" and all that but I kept picturing Augustus thinking that chorus in his head. *heartbreaking as hell*

I still haven't gotten over Laura Shigihara's Everything is Alright and Pink's Just Give Me A Reason ... and now this. This is definitely going into my playlist. As in right now.

*I've been hashtagging #feels a lot lately* o_O
Do follow me on Twitter: @rzzzp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...