Thursday, May 2, 2013

"We're not broken, just bent"

Okay, so I don't know if this has been released for a while now or if this is just in but I just gotta say that I'm totally digging this. Heard it in the radio a few days back and the melody is stuck in my head. So I decided to post it in my blog anyway to mark the day that a new song managed to catch my attention after so long.

This is the end of a new era. LOL. #maymasabilang

And just to say, I'm totally into lyrics vids! Just the lyrics plus the music in the spotlight. MVs are distracting, except those with true depth. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yzavella NituraMay 2, 2013 at 7:34 PM

    This song has been abused in my ipod. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikr! the melody is just so awesome. :)


    thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...