Saturday, January 11, 2014

An Awesome Surprise from BDJ! :3

A few days ago, someone from Viviamo messaged me and said that they would be sending me a New Year's Gift for being part of the BDJ Community. I wasn't really expecting much, more like in the line of their FMN Notebooks. 

And then I went home earlier, and this wonderful package was waiting for me.


I did not only get a FMN Notebook, but they gave me more! What a surprise, really. :3

Here is the rundown of what I received:

A whole notebook of Belle De Jour Power Planner Sticky Notes!


I've been wanting to get one since I saw in their page that they're offering this new product in the market. Just look how cute they are! A notebook filled with sticky notes in 8 different designs. I particularly like the "I want to remember this" and the "Priorities for the day" sticky notes (the two big ones at the center).


They also gave me a Focus/Finish BDJ Forget-Me-Not List Journal! It comes in a yellow cover, which is bright as it is cute. I am really in need of this one for my engagements right now at work. It's crazy how BDJ can read what's exactly on my mind and what I need right now. >.<


And who could forget! They also sent me a Belle De Jour Power Planner in Leather. A freakin' BDJ Planner in it's full glory, can't you see. And it came with it's corresponding Lifestyle Card. I was too excited upon first handling the package. Even before I opened it, I can already sense that it includes one. But when I opened it and I saw this, I was really glad! It was really heartwarming.


Now that I think about it, the leather cover was as good as their matte one. :)) For a more formal, business-y feel.

I love this quote! I've been meaning to take a clear picture of this, and now I have the chance. :)

Now what to do with the extra planner?
I've already purchased my own from Fully Booked a few days back, so I have this leather one as an extra. I figured I should just give it to someone -- probably my sister -- to spread the love, recruit another Bella perhaps, and I hope this would help her make things happen. :))

As for BDJ, I just want you to know guys that you've made me feel really special for sending me these things. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I've been a Bella for two years now, and this is my third -- I can say that being part of your community has been really awesome by far! 

Here's to more years to come! :) ~ R


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top