Friday, January 31, 2014

Unboxing my Jan-Feb BDJ Box. :3

Despite all the nerdiness, I am a huge fan of cosmetics. I have my fair share of shitty days... and all it takes is a swipe of a lipstick or a mascara and everything is sunnier again.
Can this be anymore true? :)


So I guess you could almost imagine how surprised and ecstatic I was when I got home and I saw this:

BDJ shipped me their Jan-Feb Box as a gift!
"BDJ Box is the newest beauty box of the makers of Belle de Jour Power Planner – the ultimate fashionista lifestyle planner for every modern Filipina. Fulfilling its vision from the company name “Viviamo” which means “We Live”, the BDJ Team is off to crafting tools that will help people live out their ultimate life. Starting with the Belle de Jour Power Planners, the BDJ Team envisions products that empower Filipinos to -try, dare, fail, succeed, experience-live."

Here's the rundown of the contents for your pleasure.






Beauty and Light Moringa Soap (2pcs, Full Size)
Full size: 130g, ₱114

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo (Sample)
Full Size: 300mL, ₱1,200

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner (Sample)
Full Size: 300 mL, ₱1,200

Avon CC Cream (Full Size)
Full Size: 30 mL, ₱699

Revlon Nail Art (Full Size)
Full Size: 7.68 mL, ₱375

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara (Sample)
Full Size: 9mL, 650

Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek Tint (Full Size)
Full Size: 250 mL, ₱220

Tony Moly Oriental Geol Emulsion (Sample)
Full Size: 140 mL, ₱1,398

Tony Moly Skin Care Revolution Samplers

Which includes the following:

Intense Care Live Snail Cream (Sample)
Full Size: 45 mL, ₱2,098

Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream (Sample)
Full Size: 50 mL, ₱948

Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack (Sample)
Full Size:80 g, ₱548 

Garnier Color Naturals (FullSize)
FullSize: 100 mL, ₱199

I was so thrilled with everything especially the CC Cream! My BB was running out, so I needed to buy another -- and this couldn't come exactly when I needed.


There were also a bunch of discount cards. I am so excited with that free brow construction at Browhaus (₱598). There's also this discount card at Azta Salon worth ₱600 for Keratin treatment and another ₱800 for Digiperm. Plus there's 3 vouchers worth ₱500 each at AIP.


This was indeed a box full of surprises. Go get one for yourself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...