Saturday, March 22, 2014

A little unsure.

There were moments when I really want to be noticed and be appreciated. Those moments that convince me that I love being in the spotlight more than I want to admit. But there were also moments when I just try desperately to disappear, to be invisible. Even the tiny bit of attention suffocates me. That if it’s possible to just disappear right then and there at that chair, I would. I kept digging my fingers but then nothing happens.

There’s a side of me that tries so hard to experience the world, that wants to live even a little. But there’s also this side that somehow got tired of all the trying, that she just settled to curl up in her own little make-believe.

It was almost like there are two me. And sometimes they merge into something beautiful…and I swear, at that moment, I almost feel like a normal person. I wish for those moments to last — but they don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...