Monday, March 31, 2014

Unboxing my March BDJ Box. :3

Before the clock strikes 12, here's my last attempt to post something -- anything -- this March. This 'unboxing' post was a tad bit overdue, but it's never too late to share the giddiness that I felt when I saw what this month's theme was all about!  I literally kicked the wall (ouch!) and screamed at the top of my lungs when I opened the package. AN EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT BDJ BOX! What can a girl ever ask for?! :)

SECRETS OF A SPY GAL. Cute BDJ Box cover, Benebabe-style. 
Well, Benefit is a cosmetic brand known for its lasting power, perfect coverage...and of course, their creative packaging. Honestly speaking, I was only made aware of this brand when I joined the BDJ Community way back. Reading how bloggers raved about it sparked much of my curiosity. I haven't bought my first Benefit cosmetic yet --- but because of this box, I might consider just that.

More of this after the jump! :3


"This exclusive BDJ Box with Benefit Cosmetics has everything you need to learn SpyGal's porefessional secrets to looking amazing the whole day."
So much goodness in one box! I love BDJ Boxes! :)


I was a tad bit disappointed because unlike past boxes, there's no full-sized product included in this month's box. But it's nothing,  for I know that it takes only samples to make you fall in love with this amazing brand. And hey, full-sized Benefit products are relatively pricey so I understand the need to include samples only. But, lots of samples at that!



Porefessional PRO Balm

It quickly minimizes the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smoooth skin! Its translucent, oil-free formula complements all skin tones and helps your makeup stay put. It also contains Vitamin E derivative to protect skin from free radicals.

 That description may seem too good to be true. But believe me, it's true. I've tried it once. And the result was nothing less than amazing! Always my favorite among the bunch. :)



Stay Don't Stray

This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers AND eye shadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eye shadows stay vibrant & true. Just apply 3 tiny dots on your eyelids and under you eyes, blend, then set before putting the rest of your eye makeup.



Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow

This new oil-free brightening liquid foundation build from light to medium coverage for a natural, luminous, & healthy-looking complexion. Fret not if you got a shade that's too light -- apply it on the high planes of your face to serve as a natural highlighter, while using you regular shade on the rest of your face.

Tried using this. Sample was a little light on my skin, but putting it under the eye in minimal amount might just serve as an instant eye brightener. :)


Stay Flawless

This instant PRO-long primer acts like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 fresh & flawless hours. This invisible stick primer glides directly onto skin for optimal wear and a natural-looking finish. With this product, you'll need to use less foundation to get the coverage you want.


Under My Spell Noelle Fragrance

This new fragrance has an exotic and glamorous woody floral scent that will surely make you enticing and intriguing to everyone around you. Be ready to receive compliments with this unexpected fragrance. Spritz on moisturized skin to help it linger longer.

Not really a fan of perfumes, but this smells good for my standards. :)


Agent Zero Shine

Instantly minimizes shine and helps smooth the look of pores. Pores and shine son't stand a chance with this shine-vanishing PRO powder. Just twist, tap & sweep to look fresh faced, without a trace.

Benefit's newest product! Haven't tried it yet, but I'm excited though. :)


If you subscribed to their March BDJ box, then better join these fun challenges! Who knows, you might get the chance to win awesome prizes just for these. :)

YOU DON'T NEED A MIRROR TO KNOW YOU'RE GORGEOUS

BDJ, empowering women since forever. :)
 Such an amazing loot. I might be getting a little spoiled, BDJ Box team. Haha. But THAAAAAANKS! :) This box rocks.
xxx
Got some extra time? Answer this survey on or before April 13, 2014 and get a chance to win a Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream! I already answered the survey, you should, too....at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9627ZZS . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...