Saturday, June 28, 2014

Especially For YOU.

Late. Somehow, I am drowning with all the things that's going on in my mind and my heart and everything. It pays to to stop and think if everything is worth it or if I'm just wasting my feelings away to things that won't really add up to something concrete. Sometimes, it feels like I'm just getting way out of my head and I am over thinking things... but still. Choosing what to think is the easy way out. Being affected is always a choice.


And I know that this thing is unrelated as unrelated can get to what I am saying right now -- but dedicating a song won't be so bad, right? This is for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top