Monday, November 24, 2014

Just sayin'.

And so I speak like a high school student -- a fangirling, nerd little girl.

But whatever. What I really want to be doing right now is to separate my online, personal, and professional life from each other. And I don't really know why that is really hard to do, but I guess, this is just me adjusting with everything. I know it's been a year, but I still have so much to go, so much to work on.

I don't really think that what I want and what I do in my spare time determines the worth of my work and undermines the quality of my outputs and what I deliver to clients. 

They want to get outputs done. And maybe this is childish, but... I just want to have fun.

Maybe work is a statement of my values and all, and maybe it is indeed personal but it sure is not my life.
________

I just have so many thoughts right now, I can't even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...