Monday, November 24, 2014

Rambling 101

I get this really weird feeling of attachment to the idea that I am a total depressive. I’ve been researching things on how to at least address it – but deep in my heart I feel like I’m too stubborn to let go. I mean, I’m not willing to – so why the hell bother, right?

This serves as a bookmark. #.
Anyway, I spent the whole morning searching about “dreams”. Somehow, one thing led to another and I found myself researching about “psychoanalysis” which led me to “Freud” and ultimately to all the bizarre cases he published that formed the foundation of the current practice today.

I kept on reading them, and at the end of the day, I realized that scrutinizing and analyzing a thing to pieces makes it more complicated than it already is. Maybe there are really things that need to be left alone, things that are meant to stay where they are. I don’t think deciphering my feelings and thoughts right at this moment is the best course of action – because at the end of the day, managing it is more important for me to function properly.

Those dark clouds aren’t going anywhere, at least in the foreseeable future. What’s important is how I figure out a way to live with it.

Anyway, weird realizations are weird. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top