Thursday, January 1, 2015

#Welcome2015

source
I promise to lessen my stupidity and quit worrying about things not concrete enough to warrant my attention. I promise to accept things as they are and stop assuming things that can't, and I know for a million million chances won't, really happen. It's time to finally let go of toxic people in my life, and make the effort for those who deserve to stay.

Life is too short to dwell on drama, and I know I've been going on and on about it for the last couple of years... but tiptoeing on the edges of negativity brings no good to anyone.

Here's me wishing for a healthier 2015 (literally and figuratively).

Happy Holidays, and a Prosperous New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...