Thursday, September 10, 2015

See you at the 36th Manila International Book Fair!

It's that time of the year again!  Block your schedules on the 16th to 20th of September 2015 for it is the 36th MANILA INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR


It may be a bit surprising, but this is honestly the first time that I will be able to attend the MIBF. I've been missing so much, right. I might've been living under a rock for so long during the past few years that the fair only caught my attention last 2012. 

2012 - I can't come due to school responsibilities.
2013 - The schedule of the fair overlapped with my board exam dates.
2014 - I was at Davao for client field work.

Freakin' reasons~ >.<
To think that it's been going on for so long. Lol.

So long story short, this is my first time -- and I can't vouch for others, but most of the time for me, the first is always worthwhile.

So yeah, I've been hunting down tickets on the internet for the last few days and luckily I found some. For one, Fullybooked is offering free tickets for the event. Just drop by any of their branches around Metro Manila and you're set.

Anyway, I was really worried for the first part of week because I can't really find the time to drop by Fullybooked because I was stuck doing client work at Libis. Taking into account all the traffic congestion around that area during the rush hour, it was hard. That's why I was really thrilled when we finally changed our venue and continued our work in our office at Makati. I went to Greenbelt the first chance I got. And I got me some tix! :D *happy kid*

A photo posted by Riza Ponciano (@rzzzp) on

Adarna Publishing is also giving away printable (carnival-inspired) tickets that can also entitle you to one entry for their t-shirt raffle. I'm sure there're a lot of other companies and publishing houses that are giving away freebies, so it would be better if you make a quick search before heading out to the event - for maximum fun! :)

CELEBRATE OUR COLLECTIVE LOVE FOR READING! Be sure to drop by and spread the love. :) 
#WeLoveReading

For more info on the 36th Manila International Book Fair, please visit HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top