Tuesday, April 12, 2016

5 Stages of Grief


5 Stages of Grief
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Looking back, I noticed that, somehow, I always keep the fourth stage at a minimum -- or, better yet, skip it entirely. Maybe it's intellectualizing the situation -- detaching any emotions, looking at the facts, like what I always do when I try to escape the situation as fast as I can. What I didn't consider is if those stages are required in order to fully move on -- which, now that I think about it, are, I guess, necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear from you -- so don't think twice, just comment below and let's talk! If you're feeling like it, you could also link up and I'll make sure to visit your site if you have one. Much love, ~ R. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...